Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really honestly believe they are scum? Because I don’t have that vibe at all. In fact if I am reading right, it’s the complete opposite.
Nah Polar seems more likely to be scum. If either are town it will become readily apparent over the course of the day. They can't play scum to save their lives

Of course there's like 50 players so...lotta potential to go elsewhere. Nobody is doing any real solving at this point though. Could wagon Reloaded lmao

Of course there's like 50 players so...lotta potential to go elsewhere. Nobody is doing any real solving at this point though. Could wagon Reloaded lmao
How many number wise would mafia be in a 50 player game?

12 players mafia? multi ball?

Would it be safe to assume 30 players minimum should be townie and the remaining 20 is mix of indies and mafia? or maybe 15 players?

Cool, was just trying to buy your vote lmao
Id assume the council works in majority? So i feel like maybe because they gain protection it'd be better to have 2 townreads and 1 scumread be the council

and the consensus scumread gets alignment checked or investigated so if they're scum they can die the next day and be re-elected or just have a verified town be council member

Would it be safe to assume 30 players minimum should be townie and the remaining 20 is mix of indies and mafia? or maybe 15 players?
Prolly a cult 3-4 indies at least 2 mafia factions totaling ballpark 15-16 players non-town

Mash's i'm used to typically have a 27% ratio so i'm expecting maybe 13-14 anti town

Id assume the council works in majority? So i feel like maybe because they gain protection it'd be better to have 2 townreads and 1 scumread be the council

and the consensus scumread gets alignment checked or investigated so if they're scum they can die the next day and be re-elected or just have a verified town be council member
Top 3 vote getters I believe are elected. So plurality for the top 3

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Do you really honestly believe they are scum? Because I don’t have that vibe at all. In fact if I am reading right, it’s the complete opposite.
they dont ever ackowledge each other as scum even when one or the other has been outed and they will just avoid posting in thread to not cast a vote they wouldnt vote for one another even if it was a MyLo situation and we needed their vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.