Status
Not open for further replies.
onii will use the same name of similar abilities so they arent easily caught.

you are also giving away too much info, this isnt your first game xenos youre smarter than that but im not too convinced with this charade
Think what you want. But I will share if I think it helps with solving. saying the flavor of one of my abilities in exchange for potentially finding out scum has a ability copier is a worthwhile trade in my eyes.

Nice Katakuri set I will say though.

well i don't think it can be the same ability
since yours didn't heal poison, but i was healed from poisoning
I'm assuming medical touchup was used on you? That's not the ability name in the WU I was referring to. Mine is Telekinesis.

Zemmi

GodMommie
they dont ever ackowledge each other as scum even when one or the other has been outed and they will just avoid posting in thread to not cast a vote they wouldnt vote for one another even if it was a MyLo situation and we needed their vote.
my town read is just on Polar I don’t know about the other.

Saber

King of Knights
Think what you want. But I will share if I think it helps with solving. saying the flavor of one of my abilities in exchange for potentially finding out scum has a ability copier is a worthwhile trade in my eyes.

I'm assuming medical touchup was used on you? That's not the ability name in the WU I was referring to. Mine is Telekinesis.
oh, i thought you were talking about medical touchup
pretty sure it was that one, yes, by it's name

vote me for the council
at this point, you sound desperate. You already have enough votes I recall lol.

I don't think you are per say scum tbh. Not yet anyways, but I am not biggest fan of this being your only thing you care about.

As far as I am aware, the council is basically 3 people deciding to protect a player once every NP. Nothing more, nothing less. Probably have a chat too probably.

Tbh if I get elected for the council, it will be mostly for the memes ngl.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

youve outed yourself though for no apparent reason, you gave away too much info if you are town in the first hr.

you gave no info to lead to ny solving at this stage.

TR
Naomi(first claim to receive role in s up thread, I liked her towniest town comment 1st i think)

Flower(clearing abilities, auto TR till d2)

Xenos(heals bleeds)

Lean Town/indi

Sallucion(no posts)

Watson

Zemmi(never played w Zemmi)

They claimed to receive roles in the sign up thread, Sallucion wont say this as scum, its most likely town wanting to inform people that roles are going out, Watson had the same reaction, Zemmi was the last one to say this, Now listen, scum can fake this yes, but Id give them the benefit of doubt anyway.

Yolo Lynche based on 1 comment

BoaHH for his 1st comment(how do ``we`` win)

I have nothing concrete so far, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.