Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, after rereading your intro again. I really don't like it Michelle lol.

You state you didn't read anything past page one but magically read BakiDoki post and instantly tried to call his post NAI, and while I agree that angle shooting is usually NAI i don't see why a townie michelle would be soo dismissive of the thought immediatly and I find it even more weird that you would comment on that post specifically, from a scum pov it would needlessly clear some players from the scum pile and as scum you would not want that.

Plus, you not being able to be investigated does not work in your favor actually.

Vote Lynch: Michelle

We caught a live one bois.

@Ultra
@BakiDou
@Zemmi
@Saber

more votes here pls.
Already there

blud straight OMGUS voted me apparently not having read a single post of mine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
saber is not a fodder

maybe he suspected a stranded mafia/indie that acted on a whim and poisoned him, might be a less experienced mafia/indie

check saber's sus list i guess for starter if he has any

Actually, after rereading your intro again. I really don't like it Michelle lol.

You state you didn't read anything past page one but magically read BakiDoki post and instantly tried to call his post NAI, and while I agree that angle shooting is usually NAI i don't see why a townie michelle would be soo dismissive of the thought immediatly and I find it even more weird that you would comment on that post specifically, from a scum pov it would needlessly clear some players from the scum pile and as scum you would not want that.

Plus, you not being able to be investigated does not work in your favor actually.

Vote Lynch: Michelle

We caught a live one bois.

@Ultra
@BakiDou
@Zemmi
@Saber

more votes here pls.
It was on the page I posted linked by 2 players, yours quoted it completely.

I fail to understand your thinking process here

saber is not a fodder

maybe he suspected a stranded mafia/indie that acted on a whim and poisoned him, might be a less experienced mafia/indie

Saber doesn't have a sus list you nitwit, that's the point

You're scum aren't you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd say biggest factor is that saber is fodder. Literally not threatening anyone
i may be missing context but is there a reason why u r assuming that the poison attempt on saber was random and not related to any scum read that he has?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
saber is not a fodder

And if there was poison it was one of the people who was active at the time

Saber

King of Knights
saber is not a fodder

i've not been focusing on the lynch so far, only the council tbh
which is why they said i haven't done anything

Why is my vote a "level zero" vote?

Why are you presuming the reason I am voting you?

Why aren't you trying to read me genuinely?

Don't think town Michelle jumps to conclusions so easily
I try to read you.
That's why I voted.

Your vote is level zero. It doesn't have any thought/explanation behind

I try to read you.
That's why I voted.

Your vote is level zero. It doesn't have any thought/explanation behind
Tbh it seems like you're missing a level of nuance here that I would assume you normally have

Me voting you and not providing a reason does not mean one doesn't exist

You seem to be presuming it was because of your claim, not why I voted either.

Literally OMGUS. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.