Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Good morning!
Investigations on me will fail, if anyone tries and pushes me for not receiving an answer I will point to this post and yell 'I told you so'

What happened until now? I could only read page 1 and I think Boa's post is NAI.
Yea Michelle can't be investigated which isn't same as Miller lol

Yeah I do agree the timing of her comment coincided a bit too much with the pressure being on him. I also think your point about her not being caught up to the council announcement is mundane but a pretty fair point.

Thing is she's kinda being aggressive which usually is a town sign for her I think.
Id say that she is aggressive when cornered as scum also, the main distinction here is that she was instantly voted for her entry, so she gotta fight back regardless of her alignment tbh, we will probably lynch Boa first just in case if comes to it

@Councilman TheAncientCenturion is just a corrupt administrator with close ties to the mods and other important players in this section
he doesn't care about us so-called 'LHFs'; he would ban us all if they weren't in dire need of players for the mafia games.
just look at what happened to our grandmaster, FINALBETA.... he met his gruesome demise in this section at TAC hands
DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES
VOTE FOR THE ONE WHO REPRESENTS THE LITTLE PEOPLE!
:tchpepe:
ewwwww a finalbeta supporter

Vote Council TAC

can a good town samaritan pls do us all a solid one and have all the mechs and claims on his/her sig or smth

we wont win this game by power scum hunting, we will win it by making sure what we scum hunt actually gets to all of town, and then win the battle of attrition that way, that's the hard part
Towny post early from Emil

That's the issue tho, using poison this early without having any info on possible abilities that can check it is mega rookie or fake

Same as using poison really early with only 1 write up so far which further narrows down who could be the poisoner

Same as using poison early so you can bet healed early, poisons are best used late near the end of the day
Probably scum poisoned Saber

I think it's skoom poisoner who did not like idea of saber on council.
This
ya but was he winning before or after being poisoned

it's not busy work since its helping me arrive at a read with very minimal reading of the thread
I got Saber voted in before he was poisoned. Very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.