Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you could be right about him, he started cooking on the saber thing and then let greed get the best of him.
adam posted hinted he did companion, and he got no chat.

like i am wondering if he used it on me, when i claimed first page, neighbor chat don't work on me.

It means someone prolly picked someone else than me for a conversation
so your a traitor to town who want to be culted? :pepecafe: or just skoom. with how you got aggressive over saber being poisoned when game mention these mechanics with status effects etc on first page.

like you zero on it, like opportunist angle was the impression i got.

why wud any of the players here default to wanting to lynch me btw, usually the anti ekko players r the same

kiku, tentei, flower, muugen, sometimes melkor

this projection is worst given the context above. if any of ther names above r online and arent wanting to murder me then maybe u'd have half a point. the rest of the players never want to just murder me for sake of it
how the fuck did u manage to piss melkor off :suresure:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
so your a traitor to town who want to be culted? :pepecafe: or just skoom. with how you got aggressive over saber being poisoned when game mention these mechanics with status effects etc on first page.

like you zero on it, like opportunist angle was the impression i got.
Traitor to town gets mod killed bcs they work against their main objective, scum getting culted doesn't work bcs person who gets culted knows who mafia is

I get it, you are defending Saber but try and do a better job than lame ass attempts like this

Status
Not open for further replies.