Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me like smth you always want to claim immediately if town?
i think it's NAI in general for what it's worth - some players withhold information to also test react or bait. likewise for simply claiming immediately
it would make more sense to me if she transitioned into it. i don't think she was in a position where she would be investigated or have it cross people's minds until a little bit later. could imply that she's not confident in her scum play. came across as premature.

she essentially drew unnecessary attention to herself by doing this. whether that's her simply jumping the gun or her having an agenda i don't know

so i want her to elaborate first and foremost

i think it's NAI in general for what it's worth - some players withhold information to also test react or bait. likewise for simply claiming immediately
it would make more sense to me if she transitioned into it. i don't think she was in a position where she would be investigated or have it cross people's minds until a little bit later. could imply that she's not confident in her scum play. came across as premature.

she essentially drew unnecessary attention to herself by doing this. whether that's her simply jumping the gun or her having an agenda i don't know

so i want her to elaborate first and foremost
Alright
Very good post btw
Probably the NAI kind of very good post though not knowing your meta, unless someone comes in and tells me otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.