Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Not bad, not bad what did you liked particularly about SoulKiller & Hime ?
I recently saw a non-town SoulKiller game and the way he's playing now brings a good vibe

It seems to me that he plays more grandiose as potential non-town while right now he's closer to business

Hime had good analysis regarding the situation with Saber's poisoning and how it could've came from inexperienced towm

My bad, I couldn't stay

What I did instead, I went to work.
I am never giving in under pressure, regardless, remind me when such thing happened
I don't town read SoulKiller anymore, I thought is clear (it was for him)
My town read for Ekko is there

Now that I know you mixed up the folks idk what to say tbh
Michelle....
I was talking about ekkologix, you quoted me saying that You dont TR him for the council vote anymore, I guess this is a mistake on your part, otherwise, this conversation makes no sense.

She claimed to read ONLY the first page, I dont support your explanation
Its weird enough that she is TR ing you for a council vote, so what is your read on me then Ekko, i can see a potential link between you and Michele
I stop TRing him for the council vote
When you replied to my previous post with ``I stop Tring him for the council vote„
I can only assume that you were talking about Ekkologix, how can I assume that you are talking about Soul?
Why are you traying to say that this is my fault lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
DAY 1, VC1
up to post #1,383

Wagons

Michelle - 3
The Orca - 2
Adam - 2
Ultra - 2
BoaHancocksHusband - 1
Zemmi - 1
SoulKiller - 1
T-Pein - 1
Flower - 1
OddOddFruit - 1

History

Alwaysmind: BoaHancocksHusband
Ultra: The Orca > Polar Bear > BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle > Emil > Adam > Zemmi
Flower: The Orca
Indigo: The Orca
Dr. Watson: Saber > Unvote > OddOddFruit
hime: SoulKiller
Ghostface Killa: T-Pein
TheAncientCenturion: Flower
SoulKiller: Indigo > BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle
BakiDou: BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle
Michelle: Ultra
Yo Tan Wa: Michelle
Naomi: Adam
Saber: Adam
Lord Melkor: Ultra

Hasn't voted

AkaneSQ
York
Rej
Underworld Broker
Zemmi
The Orca
Mr. Reloaded
Adam 🍎
Logiko
Sallucion
lemon.de
T-Pein™
Ratchet
Yoho
Natalija
Emil
Random Asshole
Princess Abigail
Charlie
MangoSenpai
Mashiro Blue
Pot Goblin
Apollo
oddoddfruit
Luka
Psylocke
DoflaMihawk
xenos5
BoaHancocksHusband
Tyrant MUUGEN
Red Night
Worst
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Alexis2282AE
Polar Bear

Quotes

@Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83 @AkaneSQ @Flower @Alwaysmind @York @Rej @Underworld Broker @Zemmi @Michelle @The Orca @Mr. Reloaded @Adam 🍎 @Logiko @Sallucion @Yo Tan Wa @lemon.de @Councilman TheAncientCenturion @T-Pein™ @Ratchet @Yoho @Natalija @Emil @Random Asshole @Princess Abigail @Ghostface Killa @Charlie @MangoSenpai @Mashiro Blue @Pot Goblin @SoulKiller @Dr. Watson @Apollo @Saber @oddoddfruit @Luka @Lord Melkor @Psylocke @hime @DoflaMihawk @xenos5 @BakiDou @BoaHancocksHusband @TYRANT @Indigo @Naomi @Red Night @Worst @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ultra @Alexis2282AE @Polar Bear
You’re doing gods work Mr. Chuck

Worst

Custom title
I recently saw a non-town SoulKiller game and the way he's playing now brings a good vibe

It seems to me that he plays more grandiose as potential non-town while right now he's closer to business

Hime had good analysis regarding the situation with Saber's poisoning and how it could've came from inexperienced towm
aight aight when i'll look into them i'll let you know what i think! ( i believe there was someone who sussed SK though might have to look backwards a bit )

Status
Not open for further replies.