Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Soulkiller is taking the piss and bullying charlie and trying to pass it off to me as if he genuinely suspects him over just trying to get more out of him. Not a great look. Most of his ISO seems disingenuous. Going after little sprouts and not the top dogs.

I cooked you so hard the last couple times you rolled scum you had to take a wee bit of a break
You sure like living too far up your ass my guy. Try and breath some fresh air. Imagine associating me taking a break with you, that is some next level delusion lol.

Your leads are Michelle and Charlie at the moment? You washed or scum?

Maybe try and read the thread first. You would know who I am scum reading currently. You can do it Ultra, I believe in you.

You sure like living too far up your ass my guy. Try and breath some fresh air. Imagine associating me taking a break with you, that is some next level delusion lol.

Maybe try and read the thread first. You would know who I am scum reading currently. You can do it Ultra, I believe in you.
Zehaha someone's getting a little bit rattled aren't they!

Why shouldn't Charlie be on the council? You don't think he's been a good and diligent little lad?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Think Soulkiller is taking the piss and bullying charlie and trying to pass it off to me as if he genuinely suspects him over just trying to get more out of him. Not a great look. Most of his ISO seems disingenuous. Going after little sprouts and not the top dogs.
That's fair. Kind of where I'm at, though I like his suspicion on Indigo and Polar. Charlie I think looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.