Status
Not open for further replies.
For what?

Pot’s being fake, all town reads and no scum ones (when a townie should be paranoid). And also his reads are stale. I changed my mind like 10 times on players in the last 20 pages, I find it bizarre someone doesn’t.

You just remind me of your scum self, very composed and reasonable. I need to see some FIRE in your veins!!!

Watson eeeeh she’s not sounding as nearly as tinfoil level 10000 like I know her.

Now

Vote lynch Pot

Vote council TAC

See ya tomorrow :hurry:
Having FIRE is apparently is ban and spite lynch/kill worthy so im trying to dial it back bc I like to play and would prefer to not be aonky able to play 1 day days out of 6 months. I did lose it earlier and my health was some what effected so im trying to play it chill

The vivacious Nat is back in the null pile.

Lynch me and find out. Show the world how stupid you really are.

And we weren't banned for cheating so since you want to lie, so shall I.

i don't want to tunnel too much

i'm somewhat convinced sk is scum that got lucky because town got paranoid but i'm not going to spend next 24 on back and forth

i'll count votes again as a break I guess

@everyone

if i missed a vote, it's probably because there's no "lynch" word, please use it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tonally, I think Indigo is actually holding his own pretty good. He'll get some points for that.
Ability-wise, I'm not the most sold. I'll want to hear more from Soukiller tomorrow to see if he has any debuffs for rejecting him.,

Would not make him a priority lynch.

I'm ready to move on from him.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I'd say no if someone tried to copy an ability from me. So I don't hold it against him. I know it's asking for consent but tbh, I don't think I'd risk it.

I am curious to know if there's any penalties @SoulKiller gets for saying no. If there isn't, I'm more inclined to think Indigo is town.
there's no penalty or buff

nothing happens if you reject it

Status
Not open for further replies.