Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
so far worst was getting amp by orca to kill soulkiller who didn't want to share his ability with flower and indigo. nothing of the kill so far.

i had more then 5 people visit me...
Iz SoulKiller dead?

Perhaps I should readz ze threadmarkz to start

Zat platypus made me have to play on ze phone, so you will have to pardon me for ze time being!

so far worst was getting amp by orca to kill soulkiller who didn't want to share his ability with flower and indigo. nothing of the kill so far.

i had more then 5 people visit me...
Nah. He said it would be best to use at night. Plus I can't be wasting it if the target is Soul. I dont agree that his refusal is damning by itself

Zemmi

GodMommie
@MangoSenpai adam was claiming the heal on saber was fake. which i did not agree about. he looks scum
Been debating on mentioning this since I received the flower because I don't want to throw out suspicions on the flower person if my math isn't mathing here.

Saber got the Flower and then poison message.

I got the Flower and then a positive message that I don't want to reveal.

So I'm curious if the first Flower caused the second messages or if the messages were different actions all together.

Was there a 3rd Flower given out? If that person says if they received two messages too, that would clear it up.

Been debating on mentioning this since I received the flower because I don't want to throw out suspicions on the flower person if my math isn't mathing here.

Saber got the Flower and then poison message.

I got the Flower and then a positive message that I don't want to reveal.

So I'm curious if the first Flower caused the second messages or if the messages were different actions all together.

Was there a 3rd Flower given out? If that person says if they received two messages too, that would clear it up.
Probably seperate actions is my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.