Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this mf created a lot of activity, and look how 5 people who were not even in the thread at that time jumped on him with votes and 0 explanations, we should look at how that wagon formed, and ima give a look soon, from the top of my head Reloaded and Watson just voted with 0 explanations, there were many other like this tbh, im on page 150, but i will make an iso on that thing soon
creating activity is an easy thing for any experienced player like soul to do as scum
as for ppl jumping on him, the game is likely multiball so it could be diff scum teams

Because this mf created a lot of activity, and look how 5 people who were not even in the thread at that time jumped on him with votes and 0 explanations, we should look at how that wagon formed, and ima give a look soon, from the top of my head Reloaded and Watson just voted with 0 explanations, there were many other like this tbh, im on page 150, but i will make an iso on that thing soon
Baki dawg I think you're town but

There are 50 players in this motherfucking game

Scum teams are 99% split. All wagons are going to have people getting jumped by scummy mofos regardless of whether they are scum or town, conceptually.

Ultra, get out of your ass my guy. I am townie here. Like you kissing everyone ass just so they can drop a vote my way is kinda sad even for you.

You wouldn’t allow someone to copy your abilities either. You making it seem like they were transparent with it. Why would I let a player who I scum lean copy my ability? Like are you actually using that brain of yours?

Would you allow a player you scum lean copy your ability? Can you tell me yes with a straight face? Hell would you allow anyone to copy your abilities? you were not communicated about it, it popped out of nowhere, and then you find out that the player who attempted it was in your scum lean?

You honestly believe I didn’t allow that to happen because I am just scum? lol. No one but me will be using my abilities.
Who's ass am I kissing?

Sure was super easy to place your vote on me when you made a statement that Watson is 90% scum here.

Like not even attempt to read and see how it went down lmao.
baki quoted a post of flowers saying we should be able to kill watson and u today and vc says u have the highest number of votes :kayneshrug:

creating activity is an easy thing for any experienced player like soul to do as scum
as for ppl jumping on him, the game is likely multiball so it could be diff scum teams
He is not scum tho, what scum is this antagonistic and free spirited, he is the most active player content-wise, doesnt deserve to be lynched d1 tbh, he is easy to read also, because of this specific content tho, he is not an enigma, aight he doesnt want to cooperate with Indigo in a bastard game, well, whatever.

I can see why you stubbornly wouldn't, but also, you used literally the same argument in a game we played where I invited you to a neighbor chat and told you to claim to me privately. You literally didn't give me jack shit either. So I had to put you down like old yeller.

Guns
Handgun was used on ???

Verbotenes Obst was used on ???

Desert Eagle was used to kill ???, but it failed.

Stroke of Luck was used on ???

Handgun was used on ???

Verbotenes Obst was used on ???

Desert Eagle was used to kill ???, but it failed.

Stroke of Luck was used on ???

Oooh

Everyone, like this is some next level desperation. All that’s left is for you to drop down on your knees and do rounds for each player at this point.
:milaugh:

Seething. Not kissing anyone's ass, just explaining the facts of the situation and why you should logically be the vote over Ratchet's vanity wagon

I can see why you stubbornly wouldn't, but also, you used literally the same argument in a game we played where I invited you to a neighbor chat and told you to claim to me privately. You literally didn't give me jack shit either. So I had to put you down like old yeller.
Quoting a game that happened over a year ago and I would still not claim with how you approached things regardless of alignment. And this and that is not the same. Comparing it is just kek worthy.

Baki dawg I think you're town but

There are 50 players in this motherfucking game

Scum teams are 99% split. All wagons are going to have people getting jumped by scummy mofos regardless of whether they are scum or town, conceptually.
Yeah this is why we jump the jumpers, its more safe, I understand that Soul was antagonistic with Charlie, but this shouldnt deserve a death warrant lol, discussing what or who we lynch is normal etc

Quoting a game that happened over a year ago and I would still not claim with how you approached things regardless of alignment. And this and that is not the same. Comparing it is just kek worthy.
Wait since when are games that are a year old not relevant

Did you play a million scum games in the mafia hyperbolic time chamber you scummy bastard? No? Didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.