Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Scopper is the navigator, I think he's on Lodestar.

Oda's always kept Roger's crewmates, besides Buggy and Shanks since they're a part of this era, from getting too involved in an arc.

Fuck... maybe Shiki took over Elbaf. Ugh I'd actually hate that, I want the Giants to be strong.
Bro! How did Shiki take over Elbaf if Shank’s just no nerfed Kid from even sniffing its air

He was conflicted about killing VP not fighting Luffy. He’s just weaker.
He was "fighting" to kill his friend, you autist
Just how well would you do in a fight for opportunity to kill your mom?

Also, he was not even fighting, the whole time he was focusing on looking for and trying to kill VP. Goofy was just a background fodder for him.

It would be cool if some giant from Elbaf legitimately is a top tier fighter. Perhaps having crazy strenght dwarfing that of many characters we've seen, a mythical df based on Norse mythology etc.
Oda already wasted Thor's potential DF on Enel, now someone with Fenrir and Jörmundgander's mythical zoan would be dope.
Hel being a character too would be dope, a female swordsman with an underworld theme like Zoro.

Choosing friendship & sentimentality over truth and doing what is right is true cowardice, and a choice we can expect from Coby who will probably spare Luffy EOS because he's his friend
:mrgo:
Since when are the Marines right about anything? They do what the celestial dragons tell them to do.
A real mf would save his best friend or die trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.