Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Uhh what kind of veggies ? I'm tired of just eating salad but i haven't found some veggies i would like to eat 24/7 any suggestions ?
I like sliced up belt peppers (paprika) and then add spices and a bit sieved tomatoes. Most basic type of sauce with rice. Had it yesterday lol.

Hmm i would say that we're in a pretty chaotic state rn i don't think we have a clear path to follow rn
[/QUOTE]
I will keep track of the thread, wait for the next vote count and then place my vote onto the most scummy performing one out of the top 3 wagons, while giving my thoughts to it. I will be on the lookout for action write ups and new happenings.

Do we know the top 3 council candidates? I have my vote on Naomi and I feel like I am the only one rn lol

So, u seem to be showing up quite often but it doesn't seem to be adding up to much interesting contribution, why's that or what u got to offer?
apologies my contributions are lackluster, Weebs is an investment I'm making while doing skin work for Ral on OLF so there's limited feedback I can offer but I'll try my best.

I'd prefer if you catch me up on some of the highlights you feel is most important. I see Emil has not become a main traction and only a small focus on his dynamic and read on Michelle that should probably be looked into. I agree on Ultra that he's a better lead but what's done is done - didn't even know YTW was an attraction til now. I'm very much behind

Rej

This forum is retarded.
@Worst

Trying to catch up. Not sure who claimed Amp thing on you. Naomi or Orca? Have they named it?
Claims:

This is what i have in pm. You can add me being immune to boosting abilities and that i can't gain karma
Naomi - immune to neighbour chat + amps (?)

Flower - immune to neighbour chat, rolecrush, manipulations and also boosts like me, can self solve, can rewrite own ability, destroy targets actives for a phase

Polar Bear - can self solve

Pot Goblin - always in night council (4th)

xenos5 - bleed heal, has "Telekinesis"

The Orca - something that could maaaaaybe remove poison? ability creation? idk + amps (?)

Michelle - immune to investigations

Boa - "I have a shop"

Worst - vigilante

Indigo - can Ask someone to copy their ability

Emil - sending/gifting SOMETHING

Adam - day reset, no Lynch, double removal from the game (there's word for it but i forgot)

Joined cult thing

Flower

Saber

hime

Indigo

Ultra (said he won't but quoted)

Alexis

York

SoulKiller

Pot Goblin

lemon.de

BakiDou

Emil

Adam

Mashiro Blue

The Orca

Zemmi

Mango
thanks charlie, very townie of you to keep track of that, it helps fellas like me

Yolo.

I‘m a pro Town Indie.

Have to help Town win the game. Count towards Town parity and can’t get converted. I have a Devil mode which is locked and gives a buff to my role, no idea how to unlock it though. Would be cool to have any Madoka lore experts (I hope it gives me a kill shot or revive).

Rej

This forum is retarded.
No, it's NAI

but I feel he is trending up atm
Would prefer contributions outside of his tracking of abilities unless he has already

Has he?
yeah it could technically be TMI data collection from a scum chat, but I don't see really a motivation in that iirc. He also previously share vote counts, I think he is genuinely trying to contribute while also being all over the place.

fits a typical charlie who could be non-mafia

yeah it could technically be TMI data collection from a scum chat, but I don't see really a motivation in that iirc. He also previously share vote counts, I think he is genuinely trying to contribute while also being all over the place.

fits a typical charlie who could be non-mafia
Well, it very well could simply be busy work because he's struggling with providing any substantial material past that - difficult to properly gauge because I admittedly do have limited experience with him as scum

Yes, it's beneficial to town. Specifically VCs, I do lean more toward it being town-motivated more than scum-motivated. He can't really tamper with quotes or the VC so I do read it as genuinely trying to be helpful.

The ability tracking is a minor concern because it can be beneficial to scum in the longrun because it gives them an edge and provides them a way to counter user's specific abilities. I don't think it's a very good idea because of that, so I don't really trust it as town-motivated. Could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.