Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Question for people here

Was there really any reason for Flower to claim an Indie?

To most of you she was locked town and she could have rode that train to the end. There was no reason for her to claim an Indie and expose herself more to danger?

Her being thought of as pro town Indie and town is pretty much the same thing, in fact being thought of as town puts her in more secured spot since GA's are typically more stacked than your average protect

Likewise IRC a GA can protect from death, so why would flower ask me to commute her away so she can't do her job and protect townies she is supposed to protect according to her wincon?

Question for people here

To most of you she was locked town and she could have rode that train to the end. There was no reason for her to claim an Indie and expose herself more to danger?

Her being thought of as pro town Indie and town is pretty much the same thing, in fact being thought of as town puts her in more secured spot since GA's are typically more stacked than your average protect

Likewise IRC a GA can protect from death, so why would flower ask me to commute her away so she can't do her job and protect townies she is supposed to protect according to her wincon?
Iโ€˜m not a GA, fam.

My wincon is to help Town win the game.

Question for people here

She wanted to confirm herself / u iirc lol

Question for people here

I'm shocked that the very first post made for this game wasn't her hard
claiming

Status
Not open for further replies.