Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Sword was formed under him lol
If that was the case Kuzan wouldn’t have known about them. They were probably hidden before because they work in the NW
Kuzan obviously knows what's goes in the marines you think he has no contacts?
It’s realistic and I appreciate that. What’s good in the moment can have terrible consequences we will never see come to fruition.

Hashirama was naive
Tobirama was short sighted
Hiruzen was too soft
Minato’s reign wasn’t long enough

the point for Sasuke was to see that each Hokage had failed and he had to fix their mistakes
Yeah pretty much

You’re implying that he didn’t want to get past Luffy. If that was the case then he could have just acted like he couldn’t get around him. He literally ran around chasing VP while trying to avoid Luffy in order to kill VP. He knew his job and did it.

He saw White Star Gun and couldn’t avoid it or move after for an extended period of time. If he didn’t want to get back up that was the perfect opportunity to remain down and act like he couldn’t get up. But what did he do get up and proceed to kill VP lol.
The point It precisely having a duty but not wanting to do It, so you try but without real conviction and so without Will and going 100%.

And I mean, if that wasn'r already clear:

- barely used named moves;

- sword used in one scene and ony in the hands of clones when he went toe toe with Ray himself using it;

- not even the Monkey move.

Danzo confirms Hiruzen can be as hard as him, but he’s compassionate and will exhaust all other options first (see; Danzo and a Itachi convo chapter 591)

We’d rather have Hiruzen than Danzo because Danzo is repeatedly shown as a flaw in the Shinobi world that needs to be removed
And that inability to do what needs to be done is what makes Saru by far the worse hokage.

It doesn't matter if he "can be hard". It matters whether he was hard.

And when it counted, he wasn't. Not against Danzo and his schemes, and not against Orochimaru and his atrocities.

Weak.
Post automatically merged:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Well the thing is the C3 are near equals

Akainu >= Kizaru >= Aokiji that's how they were presented in MF. So if we ever got to see a bloodlusted Kizaru with the light fruit, I don't think there is a character out there that can compete with that. He's maxed out in every department if he wants to be. Now we see even his durability and defense is insane, the dude hardly suffered a scratch all arc, and only really got tagged due to lack of focus. So not only is he impossible to hit, in the offchance that you tag him, his active durability is off the charts.

Btw what does that name mean? Zenzu?

Is it from a character or something you created?
I made it up, it sounds like a senzu bean from DB, but also draws some things from my actual name, plus zen just sounds cool, you know the state of zen? Ended up sounding like a legit japanese name.

And that inability to do what needs to be done is what makes Saru by far the worse hokage.

And when it counted, he wasn't. Not against Danzo and his schemes, and not against Orochimaru and his atrocities.

Weak.

Bro he's making fun of those who say that admirals won't have coc lol
Sir,this is an one piece thread

Last edited:
Kuzan obviously knows what's goes in the marines you think he has no contacts?

Yeah pretty much
No I don’t think he does, Smoker is probably his best friend yet they made no contact in 2 years from the way their convo went
There’s no reason to think Sword was formed in the last 2 years lol

Bro he's making fun of those who say that admirals won't have coc lol
How are you always arguing about stuff you don't understand? It's actually impressive how far you go with nothing but lies and headcanon.
Coming from you clown, this is quite ironic lol

Lmfao dumbass all swords have a personality not all swords have a personality like enma.
Shusui was happy for zoro to use it as zombie ryuma says

The stronger the sword the stronger the haki needed to use it.
Explain Wado clown

It seems sentience of swords come and go depending on your agenda.

And also hilarious that yall have been trashing df users like Law for having dfs. Yet wank zolo when he has 3 fully sentient super powered swords with magical powers lmao

Fucking hypocrites the lot of you

No I don’t think he does, Smoker is probably his best friend yet they made no contact in 2 years from the way their convo went
There’s no reason to think Sword was formed in the last 2 years lol
Kuzan was around in th Underground Broker market so I think he has sources beside smoker, who he wouldn't want put in a nasty position
And maybe I wrote it wrong I think sword becomes as big as it is under him and we will clearly see that. Sword, or it's precursor, clearly existed before, looking at rosinante

You can quote me on that tho if the contrary is revealed, pretty sure that's where the writing is headed including this chapter. This is the third time on a row an admiral didn't satisfy Akainis excaptations

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Weak.
I think it depends which flaw you dislike more tbh.

Hiruzen knows what he needs to do but will only make the hard decisions when he’s backed into a corner.

Tobirama will implement flawed solutions that grow into problems more as time goes on.

Both are bad but I cut Hiruzen more slack, seeing as he led the village through 2 world wars, the Kuuubi crisis and sacrificed his soul to save the village in a minor war (of his own creation).

Status
Not open for further replies.