Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Which is kinda dissimilar...

298 302 and 306 from the wiki for Kuzan, Borsalino and Sakazuki respectively.

It should have been a 1cm difference between kuzan and Sakazuki cause they are the rivals. But they have the furthest difference in height.
That's kinda the point, the heigh scaling in this case supports Akainu > Kizaru > Aokiji. Not Akainu > Aokiji > Kizaru, each perfectly 4 cm apart, to go along with the MF matchup scaling.

N

NamiXLuffy

If Oda doesn't indicate any Akainu movement in the next chapters I'm definitely gonna be distant reader for the Elbaf arc. I'm not reading that shit. I hope we have some nice HXH chapters and Kingdom next arc for the next 1-2 years to keep us busy
Cock sucker

If Oda doesn't indicate any Akainu movement in the next chapters I'm definitely gonna be distant reader for the Elbaf arc. I'm not reading that shit. I hope we have some nice HXH chapters and Kingdom next arc for the next 1-2 years to keep us busy
Reading mid piece weekly isn't worth it anymore we know Loda is preparing for another huge arc. Clown is going bloat it with so much garbage

Shiryu is also taller than THAT person so portrayal and height scaling covered

Waiterbros, our response?

As for the other pathetic attempt. Maybe one day being taller than someone who was never in a group with him will mean something.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The fact that they're the same difference apart brings the point home I think.
The fact that they are the same difference apart, means that Oda put thought into it.

I've always said, height is a dominance thing. Taller individuals are seen stronger, more imposing etc. if even subconsciously, the fact that Oda is purposefully giving 1 cm more between two individuals which he can easily just give the same height to, means something.

It's not the end all be all, but height scaling has some merit to it, if only at a psychological level.

Reading mid piece weekly isn't worth it anymore we know Loda is preparing for another huge arc. Clown is going bloat it with so much garbage
I feel so robbed in EH. Oda knows we have expectations. He can't bring Kizaru here and hide all his abilities under this garbage and tiring conflicted plot. Bring him and let him go off or stick to Lucci and Saturn. Saturn already mortally wounded VP anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.