Status
Not open for further replies.
What if SK is lying about being indi tho and you're just saving his behind

So many possibilities. So little rope.
Why would I out as a pro town indie though? I literally outed because someone claimed exactly what my role is LMAO.

Ultra you dropping the ball hard here, get out of your ass.

So you had no choice in the matter lol

Sorry, the indicaust has officially begun
Yes, because that would be game throwing, it's like playing a vanilla game and I am the doctor and someone else claims as doctor. You would not just sit back and watch.

If it was not for that, I would of never claimed.

I had my vote on Adam before that but I guess Charles didn't see it. Adam's laid out his abilities and it seems like we're gonna let him try something to see how it goes now.

And with Ratchet thinking both Flower and SK are actually Pro-Town indies i'm on Reloaded now cause i'd rather we not lose a pro-town indie if we can help it.

Worst

Custom title
I had my vote on Adam before that but I guess Charles didn't see it. Adam's laid out his abilities and it seems like we're gonna let him try something to see how it goes now.

And with Ratchet thinking both Flower and SK are actually Pro-Town indies i'm on Reloaded now cause i'd rather we not lose a pro-town indie if we can help it.
i'm sorry but the first thing in the manual to do when you're scum and in trouble is to claim pro town indie so we can't just believe it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.