Status
Not open for further replies.
When in doubt be a Zem and leave every Weeb game with almost all your abilities unused lol.
Any dubs
I think you all need to stop paying this much attention to abilities when everything and anything can be fucked, and focus on the thread.

Who was more useful to town in the thread? Who seemed misleading? Who seemed like they were fake suspecting your town reads? Why are people playing so clown-y, curse of D1 spam 😭

Actions won’t help town solve this.

That being said, last time I saw SK claim indie, he flipped serial killer. I’m cool with him gone out of the two as priority if no one wants to join me on Pot. Someone can deal with Flowa.

Vote lynch Soulkiller
And with your appearance, I now have 5

I think you all need to stop paying this much attention to abilities when everything and anything can be fucked, and focus on the thread.

Who was more useful to town in the thread? Who seemed misleading? Who seemed like they were fake suspecting your town reads? Why are people playing so clown-y, curse of D1 spam 😭

That being said, last time I saw SK claim indie, he flipped serial killer. I’m cool with him gone out of the two as priority if no one wants to join me on Pot. Someone can deal with Flowa.

Vote lynch Soulkiller
Ugly post

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Vote lynch Soulkiller
Excellent speech

Vote Nat for council

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
she said she can do 10 post only a phase, get someone active you town read.
Who says a council member needed to be active

However if I'm basing my choice on who i most town read I'd probably go with Ultra personally

Status
Not open for further replies.