Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Flower

ngl, it kinda feels like you really don't give a shet who gets lynched as long as it's not you

which i get but like, Adam, seriously? like, he just destroyed that cult-ish WU for example, what does he get from that as scum
Just gonna let you know you can’t trust write ups that is why abilities like the one you claimed exists.

You have an ugly ass momma but I don't call her names. Just use a trusty paper bag with 3 holes in it.
That was uncalled for, I wouldn't have said that about your mum. Your mum is off limits, you know because of the horrible odour she excretes from her orifices, nobody can get near her without blacking out.

why using one of the most powerful abilities in the game on fvcking over scum, while you could keep it to like, reverse town revive or some shet
Uhhhh... perhaps it can't target revives and kills like mine... perhaps it's also a fake WU...can you explain how I visited nobody if he isn't protected scum, somehow?

No, why would u be team with Adam? He would've guessed earlier that I'm focused on u. I'm not sure why u started with the ability claims tho, I kinda jumped in in the middle so it looks like just saving ur ass and pointing at adam/soulkiller
i talked abt my ability claim bc it is possible that it was the reason flower didnt get a msg on adam
she called him scum bc she said he was lying abt giving a msg abt his flavor if visited, which had to be false

Status
Not open for further replies.