Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if Flower was anti town

she wouldn't use this resource day 1

and much less, she wouldn't claim it

she would townies waste their shots in the void
think of it in reverse

right now shes telling mafia dont waste your shots in the void, just factional kill for free!

ok let me take ur position on this

an ability that stops all town and scum night actions, but allows factional kills

who does this benefit more, town or scum?

the alternative to this ability is

30+ town gets their actions, 12-15 scums gets their actions, and factional kills remain but have a higher chance of failure
Maybe town was stacked and hosts are handing out abilities that are negative utility that are named to make you look bad

i mean i have the foken avengers after me for bullying a cat, its not a fair world

we had a good run together my indie friend, afraid i am getting too attached to fire that bullet tomorrow

My role literally is townie, I don't know why I am even labeled as an indie tbh .Like I will tag you ningens end game after you see my rolesheet lmao.

i'd be surprised if you tried to shut down other people like that as town (actually not even that, pro town indie)
I would of never came out and claimed as a 'pro town indie' if flower did not lie and claim she is a pro townie indie, and guess what? now she is saying she is not even an indie but town, and now she is saying that she will come back as the devil and laughing.

you are seeing me as town right now boi. But unfortunately for you, I don't think you are townie anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.