Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why shouldn't I? This town needs a representative that isn't out for themselves and will think about and listen to everyone, but most importantly those who aren't amongst the popular crowd, those who get dismissed regularly, those who need a voice and someone to help them find their footing in the game. I am a man of the people. I have faults, but I will do my best to help this town, everyone...not just the cliques
know wat, i respect it

@Flower @SoulKiller

I have my vote on SK because of his claim that Flower can't be a PTI because he himself is a PTI I can't quite fathom the idea there's no chance there can't be two PTI's however

@Flower just said if she flips she'll flip town

So was @SoulKiller right and two PTI's Isn't possible and Flower was caught in a lie

Hmm suspicious suspicious
This guy, sees flower lying multiple times, and still act like there is something to think about lol.

Saber

King of Knights
I would of never came out and claimed as a 'pro town indie' if flower did not lie and claim she is a pro townie indie, and guess what? now she is saying she is not even an indie but town, and now she is saying that she will come back as the devil and laughing.

you are seeing me as town right now boi. But unfortunately for you, I don't think you are townie anymore.
you have no idea how both you and she are making it hard for me to figure out what to do with how loud you scream

I basically need to make sure town to win, my role literally says 'ensure town win', I don't know why i am labeled as an indie. You need to chill. I was pointing out your nonsense argument and that you cannot use your brain. 'Trying to emotionally mainpulate you', get out of here with your nonsense. I was calling out your bullshit reasons.

Ultra, I will smack you end game when you see my rolesheet. I understand your reservation for indies, but my role is literally town. I would never ever in my life come out and volunterarly state I am a pro town indie, if flower did not counter my role. I can easily brush this shit as townie because it is. I am the guy who has to baby sit you townies throughout the game. So if you are townie, you better start thinking straight.

Ignoring indi nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.