Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
you mean inactive town roles sitting and collecting dust.

you want scum to sweep town with inactives?
Well inactives should be auto lynched if they don't meet a certain post requirement isn't that how it usually goes

the problem is that there's 50 players in this game

and prob not enough mafia players to sub back in

considering many slots have yet to post in 48 hours
It's obnoxious as fuck that Flower plays like shit and then openly brags that she'll just resub and is instantly accommodated.

If you weren't too busy licking her feet you'd see this is a turn off to most players

he had no reason to go out of his way and hard defend her the way he did.

flower even called him out on it herself.

it is tmi if they are scum....
I don't really agree. I'm gonna need to see some more reasons if you wanna push Ratchet next Day Phase. But we'll get to that later I suppose...

it is convenient bc i said u didnt care abt the lynch and then u revealed u dont have vc right after to act like its a valid reason to not care
Nope. I told you the reason I didn't care between the 2 options. Never said I didn't care about the lynch overall. So now read in detail and tell me what convenience I have and why it is convenient...I'm guessing g you think having no vote is scum? Why? Why are you playing so dumb? It doesn't work

Zemmi

GodMommie
y'all are really scared of Flower coming back huh? lmao
I don’t think that’s the case I explained earlier why it’s bad practice. Back on OJ scum threw everything at me D1 to get me out the game after revives etc. They were pissed when I subbed back in after using lots of valuable abilities to get me out.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
If I don't get revived I sub back btw. I deserve some fun after being treated like shit.
stfu already ffs

we all deserve fun stop sucking it away from everyone

WE HAVE ALL WAITED ALMOST A YEAR FOR THIS GAME TO ACTUALLY START. STOP BEING SO FKN SELFISH ALL THE TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.