Status
Not open for further replies.
y r u angrier than usual this game? :choppawhat:
that's just me being aggro. you'll know when i lose it however im not gonna allow myself to a second time

it's an insane amount of pressure - im doing things for OLF and juggling other things outside this game and im at my limit. i thought id have a lot more time for this but i just don't

OGI and off topic stuff with the one sided beef is starting to make me irritated

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Timely Death

@Flower / Homura Akemi has been lynched

Day 1 has ended
Night 1 has begun
You have until tomorrow 5 PM EST to submit your actions
I will be sending those that are elligible for the discord chat their links shortly

The Council

The first meeting of the Night Council will begin. Council members, you have 6 hours to discuss who to grant immunity tonight from death.

@Councilman TheAncientCenturion
@TYRANT
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Sallucion
@Yo Tan Wa

Oh nice more members
:shocking:

One last thing.

I will not tolerate any more toxicity in this game.

Last post of mine was a warning.

This is a threat.

The one time I see someone insult another they get modkilled, and they will not be allowed to sub back in as well.

This is a game and it’s supposed to be fun/light hearted. Yes, a game like mafia will get heated. No one is expected to stay cool all the time. But when you get issued a warning you will either need to calm down/control yourself or log out if you’re incapable of doing so.

This game is not going to continue to allow such behavior.​

But alas

Orca I'm sorry with how it was handled
You need to take this up with everyone else because I legit have zero problem with you. Now please, Jesus christ, either put me on Ignore or play the game alongside me properly. Yes, you have a right to feel the things you feel. But it's not the fucking time for it

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I wonder what roles PG, Yo and Sally all roled to be auto on council.

Tacy we could be on the shit end of stick here, they could possibly be scum and we cucked ourselves from possible free night protection lol

but 6 people is going to be annoyig and cause ties

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wonder what roles PG, Yo and Sally all roled to be auto on council.

Tacy we could be on the shit end of stick here, they could possibly be scum and we cucked ourselves from possible free night protection lol

but 6 people is going to be annoyig and cause ties
….Do we have to vote on who to protect? I thought we each got one person

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
yea we vote for one fella to get it
are you on the counci
Timely Death

@Flower / Homura Akemi has been lynched

Day 1 has ended
Night 1 has begun
You have until tomorrow 5 PM EST to submit your actions
I will be sending those that are elligible for the discord chat their links shortly

The Council

The first meeting of the Night Council will begin. Council members, you have 6 hours to discuss who to grant immunity tonight from death.

@Councilman TheAncientCenturion
@TYRANT
@The Orca
@Pot Goblin
@Sallucion
@Yo Tan Wa

so, I think the best candidate so far is Indigo. He stayed amazingly consistent when half the active thread was hammering him and has been working to game solve and stick up for Flowa (despite better judgement) because of his knowledge / the ability he used on her.

i also think the fact he can copy one of our abilities is way too good to give up.

If we need to give any member of the council protection I’d shift to Muugen because he’s been the most thorough game solver out of us though I’m not going to push him as far as Indigo, town-lean wise.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think for me it would be one of Michelle or Ratchet

Michelle can help confirm Ekko's stuff
Ratchet is always good to have around

are you on the counci

so, I think the best candidate so far is Indigo. He stayed amazingly consistent when half the active thread was hammering him and has been working to game solve and stick up for Flowa (despite better judgement) because of his knowledge / the ability he used on her.

i also think the fact he can copy one of our abilities is way too good to give up.

If we need to give any member of the council protection I’d shift to Muugen because he’s been the most thorough game solver out of us though I’m not going to push him as far as Indigo, town-lean wise.
Indigo ain't bad either
I also agree with the Muugen pick if it comes to that

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don’t like Pot because when I asked for his thoughts on SK, he claimed he gave them. In fact he did not, he only carried on a milk toast convo and when I questioned him on this he vanished.

I don’t like Orca due to his comment About not having voting power. Feels like he should’ve kept that to himself or said it earlier, not at the end of the day phase. Just rubbed me the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.