Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I mean I dunno, but based on the writeup from night phase one and me knowing green is the town color and that was his first post of the game. I'm just curious how and why he was also typing in blue. I'm not saying he is scum, because of the green color. I just can't wrap my head around the use of the blue color as well. it was something no one was gonna notice but it stood out to me.
I will look at his other posts as well.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
amazing i read scum soulkiller scum before anyone else

mugen: noami has no thoughs and is sheep.

reply to me later and i might share the rest. or i did previous post.
since then i havent seen you do anything else but sheep flower, zem even pointed this out as well..

Zemmi

GodMommie
I mean I dunno, but based on the writeup from night phase one and me knowing green is the town color and that was his first post of the game. I'm just curious how and why he was also typing in blue. I'm not saying he is scum, because of the green color. I just can't wrap my head around the use of the blue color as well. it was something no one was gonna notice but it stood out to me.
The first few posts he made are all in colors. I didn't go any farther than that. It would've been nice if the previews showed the colors and I didn't have to open each one.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
aside from tunneling LM now do you have any other reads ya ningen?

Yo I just smoked a bong bigger than your grandmas turds

You guys have me for maybe another 45 minutes and then I gotta hit the sack...4am comes early I was so tired from work and my fantasy draft I've had two hours of sleep between last night and this morning shift I haven't even smoked any weed today...man I'm starting to get exhausted..

Status
Not open for further replies.