Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower can we focus elsewhere today. If nothing shakes out and Soul doesn't claim, we can gang up on Soul last couple of hours
You sure entering this DP with different attitude, didn't you vote flower because she was lying? and I was saying the truth? and turned out I was right and she was lying about her alignment?

We are lynching scum this DP. Ignore flower.

Also, I want your reads on Polar please. You think he is townie or scum?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I just realized I think it's been a year since I first started playing Mafia

The Annihilation Tournament has begun

The first 16 challengers to quote the write-up will take part in a R/P/S tournament to decide who will become the new Chairman of Worstgen and earn the opportunity to choose an additional seat on the Night Council. The last place loser of the tournament will die.

You may not discuss your hands in the main thread once you join the tournament.

In. I feel pretty good about my RPS skills :3

Ekko needs to flip.
SK needs to flip.
Adam likely as well because of the unexplained mech I got from him.
Glad to have you back Flower.

While I get why you’d want an Ekko flip I think there’s something that needs to come before that.

We should really question @Michelle since all we got so far showing the connection between her and Ekko is a post of her thanking him for something. She has yet to officially acknowledge it aside from that.

Ekko’s claim also entailed that she’s like the “card holder” for all his abilities? If we can get some more explanation from Michelle about those details it could go toward the validity or lack therereof of the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.