Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh? Should he be further investigated
This is a rare example in weebs where I feel this is pretty clear cut information by way of him not having a single post in the game. Can't even really argue he was redirected. Maybe some sort of tailoring ability best case scenario. Think we ought to just lynch him

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
This is a rare example in weebs where I feel this is pretty clear cut information by way of him not having a single post in the game. Can't even really argue he was redirected. Maybe some sort of tailoring ability best case scenario. Think we ought to just lynch him
I'm down if you can get a wagon going

But one thing to consider you don't necessarily need to be active in the chat to submit actions

And unless there isn't a post requirement in this game he may get modded killed or subbed out

So while I'm down to get pressure on the guy and he's now in the suspect list maybe not Hammer to quickly

Vote Lynch Red Night

Let's get serious for a bit

Just bcs you got Inno doesn't mean he is innocent, it isn't 100% certain until we get more info

Census is great to know but also not game defining thing especially considering conversions and cult and what not exist

That's great but also not smth outwordly since it is your job to refill if you have a refill

what is the purpose of these points here?

Status
Not open for further replies.