Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I‘ve seen her faking an outrage in GTA as scum and saw through it instantly. This isn’t that. And she‘s pursuing her own leads and wanted to CFD Watson EoD.
She wanted to do that to me as well and called me OMGUSing when I was already detailed in my suspect of her long before. She is smarter than she has shown, her outrage seems tamed, her reads suspect, her votes following. Tough to ignore for me...but I do recognize I dont read her well overall

Watson, primarily. Orca said Hime just sheeped which is incorrect as she wanted to start her own wagon EoD on Watson instead of following the other options which shows she‘s taking initiative.
Watson already had like 10 votes in the day. It wasn't something new. Just the late push on me was. Soul and Adam were previous known thread targets as well

Watson, primarily. Orca said Hime just sheeped which is incorrect as she wanted to start her own wagon EoD on Watson instead of following the other options which shows she‘s taking initiative.
Watson was a wagon earlier during that day iirc (Ratchet started it?) so it seems like a "safer" lynching option cause of it and not really like a #woke idea

Thats 1/5 of the game doing nothing. Need to push these people or get claims or move use or votes or something
Yeah.. I did not expect such a traffic. This is way too overwhelming for me. With 15 people and a few dozen pages it's possible to follow, but here, this it's just not possible when you are doing other things. I have absolutely no idea of what is happening and the number of pages suck my motivation out of me, I'm sorry.

:neesama:

You can count me out. @Fujishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.