Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it was decided on a coin flip or they had to he dead a certain amount of time
If you are indeed cult and you need someone with strong abilities, do you go odd of which you know abilities of, or Alexius of which you dont know abilities of

also ability used to revive alexius is most likely Animate Dead which would be ability of character called Lyon who is also dnd character from our dnd game

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If you are indeed cult and you need someone with strong abilities, do you go odd of which you know abilities of, or Alexius of which you dont know abilities of

also ability used to revive alexius is most likely Animate Dead which would be ability of character called Lyon who is also dnd character from our dnd game
Fair point

i imagine a world where fuji and prof accidentally screw up a bunch of action processing and cant do anything abt it cuz its too late to correct so they just have to roll with it and we speculate that other players r responsible for the mess lmfao

i imagine a world where fuji and prof accidentally screw up a bunch of action processing and cant do anything abt it cuz its too late to correct so they just have to roll with it and we speculate that other players r responsible for the mess lmfao
You just roll with it, when i hosted Weebs whenever i made a mistake i would admit and correct it, issue compensation to damaged party

God i hosted an amazing weeb game

If you where to put them in priority order how would it look
Well Ultra and Melkor are the most dangerous given their thread status normally. Polar I don't know what he is doing. I was seeing a tie between Ultra and Polar from Ultra. Emil saw it from Polar. Adam recognized the Ultra Melkor. Naomi was blind following Ultra D1

This is nuts lmao

You seem to be going through the motions without care. And that describes his role claim basically lol
I basically quit d1 yeah bc of flower and the others. After a heart to heart with the hosts, @Zemmi kind words (really appreciate it), a pick me up from another, my outlook has changed a bunch

If I die I'm getting revived much like the reason I wanted flower lynched and revived

I will only become stronger in death!

Status
Not open for further replies.