Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we axe Adam first? I kinda still have mech on the guy -_-.
I actually do town lean adam, not much but enough. Only thing i agree is that him being able to reset the DP as saitama role makes no sense.

He did destroy that recruiment post which is from cult probably? but i saw another ability called demon pact, and that sounds more like cult and maybe recruiment is not culty? idk.

I actually do town lean adam, not much but enough. Only thing i agree is that him being able to reset the DP as saitama role makes no sense.

He did destroy that recruiment post which is from cult probably? but i saw another ability called demon pact, and that sounds more like cult and maybe recruiment is not culty? idk.
Recruitment was from Odd and just a Neighbour chat. Fuji would never allow to undo conversions like that. So for me this means nothing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Flower I meant to say it earlier, not sure if I actually did. It's not confirmation or anything, but I think there might be a reason he would've attempted to hide himself, which made your action fail.

he destroyed odd's ability most likely
but i do think he seems pretty townie based on last night

also someone said his scum meta is him trolling whereas town meta he is far more serious
i feel he has been pretty serious this game and went hard on some takes the vast majority disagrees with
in any case i wouldnt really do anything there for now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's evidence he was protected...at a time when he was in danger...when he claimed no such thing so I have every reason to assume he is scum who had a shield up.
Alright. Well I shot Watson, Watson is playing like she does as scum, she has pretty much just rolled over and you keep pushing away from that lynch. So either you can't read Watson or you think circumstantial evidence of a protect is of greater weight than the above.

Alright. Well I shot Watson, Watson is playing like she does as scum, she has pretty much just rolled over and you keep pushing away from that lynch. So either you can't read Watson or you think circumstantial evidence of a protect is of greater weight than the above.
Bruh, Watson has 21 votes on her. I'm not changing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.