Status
Not open for further replies.
:luffywat: then I'm tilted.

You don't need to know.

I liked some of your posts yesterday, for the first time ever. I'll buy the indie thing, for now. We can coexist

I have no idea what you just said, but yes. :saden:

No, he isn't. He told us exactly what's needed to kill him. And we proved he wasn't lying about the voting

Not that anyone will bother to ultra kill him, since he isn't particularly useful as town, and town is SADLY gonna spam him with abilities.

You did not answer about the motivation. The smart thing to do as scum is say nothing and let town waste things on you, do you agree - yes or no?

I'm not gonna answer this. :phoenixmarco:
Nibel isn't smart (at this game)

I have no idea what you just said, but yes. :saden:
Normally in Mafia like weebs you use time stamps for abilities but even then certain abilities have priority over other. So for an example, if you sent a kill my way at 14:00 our time but someone protected me at 14:30 i would still get killed. For night phase that usually isn't the case, however...

Dio freezing time was probably the case where time stamps were used. Few people submitted actions before DIO did his time freeze hence why we hve some abilities that fired. People that submitted after DIO didn't have their abilities fire

Notice how my revive was amongst the abilities used, some townie rushed to res, and notice how mafia kills were here, mafia usually submits their abilities later

Status
Not open for further replies.