Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
When I was insulted and flamed to hell and obviously didn’t read the posts of certain players anymore or just selectively.

This is so god damn tilting.
You were in a counter claim with him. Don't annoy me Flower, ifnyou didn't read it I think that's information I best not know about.

Apollo

The Sol King
Your reads are stale and everyone and their cat thinks most of those people are scum (bar Worst, he's a townie). You write robotic posts and rarely pop into the thread.
My reads are stale, maybe I am not that good at reading who scum is. I know my town-friendly reads are good enough which is why I was opposed to the flower and SK wagons on D1.
I don't think either Flower or Soul should be the lynch today.
And you know Worst is a townie how exactly ? Tell me if I missed a page where he got confirmed townie.

I rarely popped into the thread because the timing is bad for me. I'll only be semi-active tomorrow and by Sunday I'll be back to older levels because of irl stuff.

Did you do anything of importance at night?
If you look really carefully at the write-up, you'll see that most people probably didnt do anything of importance at night. I had an action that didnt go through.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope, you painted it stronger than it is. Vouch is very very strong

A read? It can be wrong anytime, on anyone.

So what are your reads right now Scumsopp?
mlady i said i dont have ur post. it was in a hidden pm

also i grouped like 5-6 "vouches" together

this exactly wat i said word for word

notable vouches

saber says lanji is town
soul says ratchet is town
salllu says polar is town
nat says tac is town
zemmi says muugen is town

mlady i said i dont have ur post. it was in a hidden pm

also i grouped like 5-6 "vouches" together

this exactly wat i said word for word

notable vouches

saber says lanji is town
soul says ratchet is town
salllu says polar is town
nat says tac is town
zemmi says muugen is town
Well, not like i am vouching my life for ratchet or anything, but I do think he is townie.

Only hiccup i have is that my ability did not work on him DP1 despite me meeting the requirements. It did work DP2 however...

Status
Not open for further replies.