Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My apologies for the less than desireable engagement of the game, hopefully from here on out I can dedicate more time.

I have more or less no idea what has happened since D1, D2 ended before I even had a chance to come around. I thought it was 48 hours phases, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why it ended so fast

:mrgo:

My apologies for the less than desireable engagement of the game, hopefully from here on out I can dedicate more time.

I have more or less no idea what has happened since D1, D2 ended before I even had a chance to come around. I thought it was 48 hours phases, so I'm a bit perplexed as to why it ended so fast

Any useful information you can bring to the table my friend Mango?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Ah welcome back idk if you read the previous days discussion but you where on the chopping block for a while

Don't worry, you're forgiven. As long as you understand it's very disrespectful towards players like me who've been here since the start and are putting their all into the game.

Full claim ron Jeremy kun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.