Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I am town so my wincon is for town to win, not for me to survive. So assuming Rej is telling the truth that his wincon is for me to survive, i decided to leave him alone mostly since it is in his interest to protect me, i have different priorities and my role is mostly about buffing others.
Time to start buffing me up LM

Good... Evil... it matters not. All that matters is indie tears
You ain't getting a drop of my holy tears anytime kiku. If you are townie I need you to join me. For together we shall smite down scum.

But you lurking around and dropping votes casually, tells me you are keeping up with the thread. Thoughts?

Yeah, the one where Indigo cleared me and I was still tunneled for days. Omegakek.

Anyway @Indigo can you copy my rewrite, amp it to be able to rewrite any actions and then undo Watson‘s game removal so we can get rid of both him and Watson at once?
not seeing any day actions so far? do you think they messed with that to like night actions?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Lynch Watson

This seems like the most logical pick from what I'm gathering here, though out of curiosity, did she adress the event at all?

Like, to play devils advocate, if you're sitting on a game removal, wouldn't you use it if you are cornered and about to get eliminated?

I've seen town do this kind of play before, although I will concur that it does seems supicious in a vaccuum, is there more dirt on Watson to further incriminate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.