Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Zemmi @xenos5 @Adam 🍎 @Natalija @Pot Goblin @Yo Tan Wa @Yoho @Logiko its pretty clear that SoulKiller is a little more than “just” indie and Flowa’s revival does NOT mean she was revived as town.

My good friend and political partner @Saber was MURDERER by these charlatans and I won’t allow Soulkiller to kill another soul, so long as I live
Lmao, this guy is scum. Look at him being desperate, in shambles, you hate to see it.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Zemmi @xenos5 @Adam 🍎 @Natalija @Pot Goblin @Yo Tan Wa @Yoho @Logiko its pretty clear that SoulKiller is a little more than “just” indie and Flowa’s revival does NOT mean she was revived as town.

My good friend and political partner @Saber was MURDERER by these charlatans and I won’t allow Soulkiller to kill another soul, so long as I live
Hmm the main reason Flower ended up being mislynched day 1 is because Soul countered her claim of being PTI by saying he's PTI are you trying to say he was also lying about being PTI and things just happened to work out on his favor?

Are you suggesting that Soul feeling bad for getting Flower lynched resurrected her into his fold

And putting on a picture of public forgiveness in order to throw everyone off the scent?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmm the main reason Flower ended up being mislynched day 1 is because Soul countered her claim of being PTI by saying he's PTI are you trying to say he was also lying about being PTI and things just happened to work out on his favor?

Are you suggesting that Soul feeling bad for getting Flower lynched resurrected her into his fold

And putting on a picture of public forgiveness in order to throw everyone off the scent?
Do something for once in your life and vote SK

Status
Not open for further replies.