Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej got exposed for sending the message I showed you guys at the chat, he denied using it and also confirmed his role is the one that visited me when i got that message. He apparently GA and made a NC with LM but never outed his role for LM and LM believes me over him LMAO. He got betrayed by his own person he allegedly wanted to protect. I asked him to show me the name of the protection abilities he used on LM but refused to answer me multiple times, he got super mad and basically out scumming.

TAC came out of nowhere and started pushing me, acting a bit panicky and started telling everyone that i am some sort of necromancy LMAO and that I need to go and die. Looked kinda like open scumming ngl. Plus that purple mafia slip he did earlier. Watson got killed and guess what her mafia color was? it was purple lol.

Ultra got super role crushed by worse bypassing his immunities, and then someone lie detected his post claiming not to be TAC and guess what the results came back? it was false and I am starting to believe Ultra really might be TAC or scum here.... He refusing to claim or do anything to clear his name which is funny because Ultra always forces people to claim for even worse reasons than the situation he is in LMAO.
damnnnnn

so much happened i will def try and read this back as much as possible slowly, tysm

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh idk that post of his reeked, he claimed he was contimplating on using it on me or ultra.... I did not like it personally but if Ultra is TAC or scum here then..... depends what ultra flips i can get better read on worse.
nonsense bro, u dont need ultra to flip for this. u know ultra isnt gonna flip mafia

the question here is why is worst targeting ultra with such an ability. does he really scum read ultra that much over the 50 scum in PoE?

Rej got exposed for sending the message I showed you guys at the chat, he denied using it and also confirmed his role is the one that visited me when i got that message. He apparently GA and made a NC with LM but never outed his role for LM and LM believes me over him LMAO. He got betrayed by his own person he allegedly wanted to protect. I asked him to show me the name of the protection abilities he used on LM but refused to answer me multiple times, he got super mad and basically out scumming.

TAC came out of nowhere and started pushing me, acting a bit panicky and started telling everyone that i am some sort of necromancy LMAO and that I need to go and die. Looked kinda like open scumming ngl. Plus that purple mafia slip he did earlier. Watson got killed and guess what her mafia color was? it was purple lol.

Ultra got super role crushed by worse bypassing his immunities, and then someone lie detected his post claiming not to be TAC and guess what the results came back? it was false and I am starting to believe Ultra really might be TAC or scum here.... He refusing to claim or do anything to clear his name which is funny because Ultra always forces people to claim for even worse reasons than the situation he is in LMAO.
Did u pick RippedCal as target for chat cause he had some weird interactions with them or was he random?

nonsense bro, u dont need ultra to flip for this. u know ultra isnt gonna flip mafia

the question here is why is worst targeting ultra with such an ability. does he really scum read ultra that much over the 50 scum in PoE?
You will have to ask worse this, I did not like his post when he explained he was thinking of targetting me or utlra when there are players like RN roaming around. But decided to shoot ultra instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.