Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna elaborate on your scum read? You came into this thread saying I look 'less awkward' which was a good thing and tried to pocket me. Now I am in your scum read and in spoilers at that (gonna make me blush).

Plus, those scum reads beside me is basically inactives lol.
I don't want to say the angle is bad since I understand portions of it, but your angle on Ultra feels a bit contrived / contradictory. Just as an example you emphasize that the message in the write up means nothing, but then base your argument around the message in the write up (responding to points on why Ultra is infact not CoC) -> Without really considering the fact that if the write up is fake, a scum faction would have to say it and choose to frame Ultra off of it.

I agree that Ultra might want to claim here, but what I don't agree with is that you kind of refuse to budge even when Ultra just does something so strictly anti town and so obviously anti town that it kind of loops around towards being good (at least imo). This could very well just be me reading into something I shouldnt be reading, and I'm not all that confident in such a "bold" read so yeah lmfao

Also, add Hime to the wolves. I forgot to add her, sorry! :c

Why did the cow go to Hollywood? To be in the moo-vies.

I don't want to say the angle is bad since I understand portions of it, but your angle on Ultra feels a bit contrived / contradictory. Just as an example you emphasize that the message in the write up means nothing, but then base your argument around the message in the write up (responding to points on why Ultra is infact not CoC) -> Without really considering the fact that if the write up is fake, a scum faction would have to say it and choose to frame Ultra off of it.

I agree that Ultra might want to claim here, but what I don't agree with is that you kind of refuse to budge even when Ultra just does something so strictly anti town and so obviously anti town that it kind of loops around towards being good (at least imo). This could very well just be me reading into something I shouldnt be reading, and I'm not all that confident in such a "bold" read so yeah lmfao

Also, add Hime to the wolves. I forgot to add her, sorry! :c

Why did the cow go to Hollywood? To be in the moo-vies.
Yea, just go back and read the back and forth since you clearly out of the loop if you think the WU is why the guy loosks bad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.