Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I don't think rippedcal is willing to cooperate in the chat, his intro to it stinked, he came to me saying that I can't DM him and it's cheating. Clearly dodging on outing any information.

What's funny in the chat, he told me he does not trust me because flower says I am scum. But flower came here and told him otherwise, but he decided to ignore and only replied to Ultra post because ultra is a salty fuck who apparently does not give two fucks for ripped to be resolved.

Do with that what you wish.

@Underworld Broker @Flower @Ratchet @BakiDou @Charlie @Natalija @MUUGEN @Reborn

You can throw rippedcal in the gallows. Dude was frozen in scum chat all day and then acted like I am dming him in a mafia game. Comes to the thread ask if i am good when he told me he does not trust me because flower scum read me, flower tells him otherwise, ignores and replies to the one post that is convienent for him. He can go to the stars for all I care.

Half of these players are lost causes and the other half are scum

I literally was probably just framed by two different scum teams in the same write up. Do you realize how funny that shit is
Do you realize how shitty it is I‘m probably the only one rn believing in your innocence and you‘re not claiming to help -_-.

Anyway, I don’t see the scum motive for you to play how you did unless you‘re asking to get offed for some reason.

Do you realize how shitty it is I‘m probably the only one rn believing in your innocence and you‘re not claiming to help -_-.

Anyway, I don’t see the scum motive for you to play how you did unless you‘re asking to get offed for some reason.
Claiming will do nothing these mouthbreathers will just say FAKE ROLE or some shit

Been there and done that

Status
Not open for further replies.