Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're gonna get fucked over by Ratchet - there is a reason he is opting for me being completely obnoxious as I am when most obvious scum slots are in people barely posting. You will not listen tho.

Slight aside I actually think Baki can be scum recalling his most recent scum game on OLF, his 180 on me and pounce is giving me very similar vibes
well fuck

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I wouldn’t agree the show is Mid (I love how there’s all these different factions, similar to Narita’s other works Baccano and Durarara) but Phantom Solitaire in particular is awesome yeah.
Well, okay I may have been a bit overly critical, but there are certain aspects of the show that I feel detracts from the overall enjoyment of it. I don't think I could give it higher than a 7 - 7,5

I will definitely say that it has an original and intriguing concept though.
Solitaire is definitely the defacto star of the entire show IMO

Even by bastard standards a revive that converts someone without any indication is a bit much. There is nothing to solve for it.

I CHECK WRITE UPS DAILY, this was FAKED.

Flowa is the Necromancer SK’s corpse bride, she will get fucking buffed for every new corpse stump SK makes
Can you point to any proof that lead you to this conclusion?

Cause when Alexis was revived as a stump we were directly informed that their alignment changed.

Even by bastard standards a revive that converts someone without any indication is a bit much. There is nothing to solve for it.

Can you point to any proof that lead you to this conclusion?

Cause when Alexis was revived as a stump we were directly informed that their alignment changed.
Fuji has faked flips with 0 indication in other game just fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.