Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the redirect was obvious as hell.

Next time try listening to me maybe a little bit. It‘s lucky af that Soul was able to come back.
I read your posts in the chat, Ultra is lock scum.

I don't wanna hear you or even see you try to defend him here. Was painful reading it.

Dude did not out willingly, I exposed his ass, and he fumbled. He never outed willingly his role. So please don't make it seem like the case.

I am glad he redirected the lynch at me, got check mated and wasted it and doubt he can do it again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Night Ends

Lunar Eclipse was activated to skip the night

DP 4 has started

You have 48h to discuss

knew we should've protected Nao...
u had inside information on her dying?

Yes? Is your next accusation that I'm Purple Mafia that bussed Watson and shot Gad?
No, you're the opposite team to Watson. Obviously the faction kills are written down in color, and someone else killed Gad.

The Hyperfang ability showed up N1 as well. The N1 WU had two faction kills failing, the Hyperfang kill failing and one ultra kill on Alex - from the zombie maker.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
We have to go for TAC, he's open.
someone can shoot him, we can lynch elsewhere if he dies before end phase, and we have to start looking for other scum.

TAC Mango and Ultra we are already aware of.

SK - PTI Doc Who
Blue - Neutral Indie??
Rej - GA supposedly - Orca is his protected, correct?

theres still like what 40 players alive?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No, you're the opposite team to Watson. Obviously the faction kills are written down in color, and someone else killed Gad.

The Hyperfang ability showed up N1 as well. The N1 WU had two faction kills failing, the Hyperfang kill failing and one ultra kill on Alex - from the zombie maker.
Hyperfang Night 1 was on Watson.
Night 2 Reloaded.
Night 3 Gad.

Your response was a smug face, which implies that I would know what was what. But Purple killed Naomi, so it doesn't make sense unless you're implying I'm purple. You're looking a bit frozen in your read here Nat, not good...

Status
Not open for further replies.