Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he just scum.

this would be the second time he is scum, and made chat to screw with me.

he getting hanged next time he tries that crap on me next time.

This is a super scummy post by Naomi

I can copy our entire chat into the thread, she said absolutely nothing about ever thinking I was scum, she was infact trying to buff me but I told her not to because I was worried about the implications of my PGO

The fact she has done a complete 180 into a new slot is extremely problematic for her new alignment

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My ability obviously worked, and you ARE my Queen.

Unless actions can bounce off you like off of Ultra? Don't lie Ratchet. I knew you were full of bullshit since the moment you said I can't target you due to low post count, when I already did at the start of the game. I only waited for D4 to be extra sure.
100% not a lie. I gain nothing about lying about the details of my passive because when I claimed them, they were already at a discrepancy with what Soul had said (and thus any lie I make would have been to tell around that rather than contradict it). Actions do not bounce off me. They simply fail. It's right there in my role PM.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
My ability obviously worked, and you ARE my Queen.

Unless actions can bounce off you like off of Ultra? Don't lie Ratchet. I knew you were full of bullshit since the moment you said I can't target you due to low post count, when I already did at the start of the game. I only waited for D4 to be extra sure.
WHY DO YOU NO LONGER HAVEA POST RESTRICTION

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

I can copy our entire chat into the thread, she said absolutely nothing about ever thinking I was scum, she was infact trying to buff me but I told her not to because I was worried about the implications of my PGO

The fact she has done a complete 180 into a new slot is extremely problematic for her new alignment
shes confirmed town....

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

how were you in a neighbor chat with naomi to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.