Status
Not open for further replies.
Got time to make a list on who u think could be blue and potential team regarding connection in thread?
Definitely one of Ekko/Ratchet.
Maybe both and we have team Kekchet again.
Ratchet could also be the Serial tho which explains his wide arsenal of defensive abilities. His ABSOLUTE Passive and the ability to stop actions which target him AND even get flavoured descriptions? Sorry, I‘m calling cap on that being Town.

Zem is a wild card, but I don’t think she openly defends Mango how she did as any type of scum.

Definitely one of Ekko/Ratchet.
Maybe both and we have team Kekchet again.
Ratchet could also be the Serial tho which explains his wide arsenal of defensive abilities. His ABSOLUTE Passive and the ability to stop actions which target him AND even get flavoured descriptions? Sorry, I‘m calling cap on that being Town.

Zem is a wild card, but I don’t think she openly defends Mango how she did as any type of scum.
U think Ultra would just out Ratchet as scum lol, considering he seems to be scum siding I'd just go with Ratchet as town atm

Scum can just game remove themselves every cycle 500 times, wouldn't be surprised if there's multiple roles on town side that can survive a while too to counter their shenanigans

What are we gonna do about TAC / Mango / Ultra ?
ultra claimed hes independent no?

mango seemed to be passed around for days now with no one willing to resolve anything
its almost like you guys have candidates but dont actually want to get answers
just want to have discussions on the same players the next day.

its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.