Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck is she town when I KNOW she's lying Flower? Seriously. I'm probably the hardest role for scum to kill in the game, why do you think, especially when she has Indigo as a fallback before she joins this "outed scum" list. You're in no room to be insulting my play btw.
No, I would never use Indigo as that, he's just too townie, and Jack has most benefits from my All-Stars unironically.

But you have been utterly fuming since I outed you, I didn't expect you to ACTUALLY go for the kill, so I do find it ballsy.

Still you shouldn't be able to be targeted by Naomi 2.0 if your passive is real - it isn't. I don't think Fuji would take Naomi's previous posts in account from a DEAD role. Made up passive. In any case it's your reaction which is more damning.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1) She can be messed with.
2) You can be messed with.
3) Something can just mess with results in general.

There's countless of possible ways you can both be Town, just look at my first slot and Adam with the still unexplained nowhere visit.

Why are you not considering all angles? You are not like Muugen as Town Jfc.
It's not the same. I can't be targeted by her. I can't be by most people. If Indigo is scum that would explain it, but I don't think he is. What else is there? Indigo was randomly framed start of day 1? Her results mean she can't have been redirected. 99 times out of 100 she's just lying. I'll play the odds.
@Ratchet possible someone used karma shop downgrade on you?
Haven't received anything to suggest it has worked.

It's not the same. I can't be targeted by her. I can't be by most people. If Indigo is scum that would explain it, but I don't think he is. What else is there? Indigo was randomly framed start of day 1? Her results mean she can't have been redirected. 99 times out of 100 she's just lying. I'll play the odds.

Haven't received anything to suggest it has worked.
Actually let me check smth.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also why did Nat pass the lie detect from Charlie and suddenly yours shows what she says as a lie? Can't have it both ways.
No idea what she claimed to Charles.
No, I would never use Indigo as that, he's just too townie, and Jack has most benefits from my All-Stars unironically.

But you have been utterly fuming since I outed you, I didn't expect you to ACTUALLY go for the kill, so I do find it ballsy.

Still you shouldn't be able to be targeted by Naomi 2.0 if your passive is real - it isn't. I don't think Fuji would take Naomi's previous posts in account from a DEAD role. Made up passive. In any case it's your reaction which is more damning.
I mean, you know you're lying lol, let's not pretend otherwise. You survived an ultra kill lmao, I've explained how I get to Ultra with one amp, you can ask the hosts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.