Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Night can’t even be voted.
Nat/Ratchet are practically invincible (whoever of them is the Townie)
Ultra is a perma Nexus.

You see, it makes no sense for scum to be this broken, so I assume most of the above are Town/Indies else how do we ever kill them?
There's a good reason why I believed Red Night about his passives right away. But Ratchy is scum.

Anyways, this is why I have been also wondering about balance here, scum are struggling to kill a lot. Townies are dying, but at a slow pace and getting revived.

Worst

Custom title
There's a good reason why I believed Red Night about his passives right away. But Ratchy is scum.

Anyways, this is why I have been also wondering about balance here, scum are struggling to kill a lot. Townies are dying, but at a slow pace and getting revived.
Aren't we looking good though ? 5 dead townies

2 purple

Tac / Mango / Ultra scum slots

5 for 5 it's actually an insane ratio for town isn't it ?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did she investigate u or what results are u talking about? The failed kill from u on her?
She claimed that 2 out of TAC/Indigo/myself are non-town. That's why I shot her... why are you criticising my shot without background knowledge of the situation? My contention is that she can't have targeted me with her investigation, which means she's either lying, or TAC/Indigo are non-town both.

She claimed that 2 out of TAC/Indigo/myself are non-town. That's why I shot her... why are you criticising my shot without background knowledge of the situation? My contention is that she can't have targeted me with her investigation, which means she's either lying, or TAC/Indigo are non-town both.
Well, @Indigo was nice knowing u, the dogs are prolly about to get u now

What's your read on RN ? Be honest with me Broki
My read on him hasn't changed since D2, as I said in my post I lean town on him

ohh is this where the tac push came from

Worst

Custom title
Btw we're out here scum hunting but.......how's the cult situation looking ?

Who would be solid candidates for cult ? I would say Naomi as she was a solid town read for everyone

How's that cult club looking so far @Naomi

Status
Not open for further replies.