Status
Not open for further replies.
To me she was outed scum.

She LIED. How am I supposed to see "OBVIOUS TOWN" when I KNOW she's lying? Hello?
Ask one question, does it make sense for scum Nat to just out herself like that, and there you have your answer. I fucking told you. I read her better than anyone else, why is it so hard to just fucking listen to me for one fucking time.

Ofc you know it all better than me. No, youβ€˜re just scum. Literally only thing which makes sense at this point.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Also Card Strike was a kill so Hisoka probably isn't scum. They wanted me to shoot TAC to trigger the game remove. That's how I read that sequence.

Feral State was triggered, attempting to kill ??? but it failed

Delayed Opening was activated

Cartman's Shop has not yet collected enough taxes to open but will do so next cycle

You Want To Play That Game Huh? was activated

A 200 karma bounty has been placed on @King TheAncientCenturion

Master Manipulator was used on ???

Curtain was used on ???, ???, and ???

Breaking Out The Big Guns was activated

Snag Ball was used on ???

Scouting Arsenal was used on ???

Hugs was used on ???

Alomancy was used on ???

Recruitment was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Loyal Comrade was used on ???

Improvised Shenanigans was used on ???

Hello There was used on ???

Admin Powers was used on ???

Moderate was activated

Ban Hammer was used on ???

Portal Shenanigans was used on ??? and ???

Vandalism was used on ???

Kaiwan Style was used on ???

Unifying Presence was used on ??? and ???

Knife Throw was used on ???

Blut Arterie was activated

Active was used to superkill ??? but it failed

Sonic Screwdriver was activated

Phone Call was used on ???

Time Traveling was activated

Master Escapist was used on ??? and ???

Messiah Complex was used on ???

Violett Schirm was used on ???

Alomancy was used on ???

Alomancy was used on ???

Indie Killer was used to ultra kill @Mashiro Blue completely​

Conejo Share was used on ???

Focus Energy was activated

Hyperfang was used to ultra kill ??? but it failed

I am improvised shenanigans. I am a top 5 poster and redirected Ratchet onto [REDACTED]

Then Ratchet's ultra kill fails. Checked with host and ultra kills are eligible to be redirected so most obvious conclusion is [REDACTED] is scum

Ratchet

β€Ž
Ask one question, does it make sense for scum Nat to just out herself like that, and there you have your answer. I fucking told you. I read her better than anyone else, why is it so hard to just fucking listen to me for one fucking time.

Ofc you know it all better than me. No, youβ€˜re just scum. Literally only thing which makes sense at this point.
I fucking told YOU she was lying. Guess what - she was! How am I supposed to be "deferring" to your shit reads when I *know* that she's lying. If you gave me half the charity you give everyone else, you'd know it makes no sense for me to speeding up resolving her by shooting her too, because if I'm scum, that would completely out me. Just stop talking to me, it's a waste of my time and energy.

Ratchet

β€Ž
I fucking told YOU she was lying. Guess what - she was! How am I supposed to be "deferring" to your shit reads when I *know* that she's lying. If you gave me half the charity you give everyone else, you'd know it makes no sense for me to speeding up resolving her by shooting her too, because if I'm scum, that would completely out me. Just stop talking to me, it's a waste of my time and energy.
Take the *shit reads* part away, that's just annoyance from talking to Flower.

People lie as Town all the damn time. People don’t lie as scum like this and hand themselves to Town on a silver platter for a 1:1 trade. Same reason I was blatantly not scum in my first and second slots and yet I got miskilled twice this game because apparently I claim Indie as scum now and apparently I claim scum Cartman as scum Cartman when my ability saved Watson from a lynch.

This is to all Townies who are left in the game: Think before you act and ask yourselves if shit makes any sense for scum to do. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.