Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I said I hard defending that I didn't janitor the role, without saying it was my role arguing with you, but you did throw shade at me. That is the part I have to find. Which made me feel even then you were wanting someone else to pick up on it call me out because you didn't want to dirty your hands.
no that'd be stupid because the kill on alexis was good so didnt need to say more on the topic

Zemmi

GodMommie
ok where is the going hard? thats 2 posts that r half jokes (which is why i forgot u were amyr in first place)
I am starting to think you have a reading problem. I said I was hard defending it and arguing with you about it.

Are you telling me you didn't gather that it was me, from how many times I defended that the role didn't janitor it themselves?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was activated, that is why it was an ultra kill and not a super kill. Her role has flipped, you can see it says she survives the first ultra kill. Luna was activated along with Aymr which would be why Nat died.
kk

wats luna?

so u want me to believe we wasted an ultra and super on a town vig

why not shoot tac or cal with these kills earlier. we're wasting like 3 days on the same poe cuz the kills r going elsehwere

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am starting to think you have a reading problem. I said I was hard defending it and arguing with you about it.

Are you telling me you didn't gather that it was me, from how many times I defended that the role didn't janitor it themselves?
u werent hard defending nor arguing about it with me. maybe arguing with urself? cuz an argument implies that well... i make a counter argument?

i never did, just made a joke post and left it, so maybe u talked to urself and thought i was arguing?

I think there‘s just too much going on with Ratchet to let him live atp. Ultra is also blatantly an Indie now and I can’t really forgive that Nat thing.

At least she‘ll be back :catcry:.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
kk

wats luna?

so u want me to believe we wasted an ultra and super on a town vig

why not shoot tac or cal with these kills earlier. we're wasting like 3 days on the same poe cuz the kills r going elsehwere
Luna is an Edelgard move that ignores defence. I assume it belongs to her. I sent the action to shoot TAC earlier and they didn't come through, then I ended up changing to Nat. Cal isn't in the foremost PoE, not sure where we are at with him to be honest.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think there‘s just too much going on with Ratchet to let him live atp. Ultra is also blatantly an Indie now and I can’t really forgive that Nat thing.

At least she‘ll be back :catcry:.
What is this "too much". There's no mech and I already told you how my amping worked, not my problem tiu didn't read.

Don't agree with Ultra being Indie at all, doesn't make sense from Blue's role PM as Blue himself said, you just keep believing him for ??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.