Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wouldn't this be the optimal time to take a gamble on the lynch, with the knowledge that it's getting undone? Kinda feel like we're sleeping on that.

I don't think this is accurate. He's plenty capable of playing the thread as scum, his motivation wanes in these games.
he is def not a coward as scum
I mean how does he handle interactions lol, last time I saw him as scum was in genshin mafia and he went omgus, defensive and was inactive

He seems a bit more rational atm? I'll have to check the other lynch options anyway lol

Ratchet

I mean how does he handle interactions lol, last time I saw him as scum was in genshin mafia and he went omgus, defensive and was inactive

He seems a bit more rational atm? I'll have to check the other lynch options anyway lol
He's good at faking tone and can handle suspicion. I think the most reliable tell I've had for him is where he gets a bit tame with people pushing him, he overextend a bit sometimes to attack things he thinks he can attack when, as town, he might be less inclined to do so. Worst thing I've seen from him this game was his defence of Flower at the start, that's the kind of thing I could see him leaning into because she would be inclined to read him town from it and otherwise be favourable towards him.

Nothing really else there, would say his lack of initiative even under heavy suspicion probably means he should go soon. Lynch today? Eh, can be more ambitious. Otherwise more value in removing Ultra which can confirm his wincon (*if* he is Indie).

Ok here's what Blue's role says:

These are our targets:
---Cosmog--- What the fuck is a Cosmog? And why exactly am I stealing a pokemon? Do I look like Team Rocket? You know what, we’re getting paid so it’s not my problem. All we gotta do is bag the fucker from a little girl. Should be just like taking candy from a baby.
---A Master Vampire--- Okay seriously who am I, fucking Blade? What kind of game are these hosts running here? Well, I'll be sure to pack my wooden stakes.
----One Purple Scum--- Finally, something that makes sense. Let’s do this.
---One Blue Scum--- Wait are neither of these teams fucking red? Who colored these mafia teams? Someone take these hosts hosting license. I waited an extra month for this shit?
---Literally Any Indie--- Easy money. After all, we’re on Worstgen and those shitbags love to claim. Not us though, we're gonna be smart about this. We’re a smart indie shitbag. Right? I swear to god if you claim indie for us Day 1 I will strangle us both!
---Jack Sparrow--- Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, my great white whale this game. I’m gonna put that handsome pelt of yours on a wall and do some unspeakable things to it. Best buddy, if it’s the last thing you and I do on this earth we’re nabbing ourselves that pirate or my name isn’t Captain Deadpool!

"Indi" here is not an exclusive clause

Now I'm not sure what factions the first two are, but basically, if you assume I am any variety of mafia, that would cause Blue's wincon to favor one faction over another, which is highly unlikely.

Ratchet

Kind of feel like there has been a degree of pre-flipping TAC/Cal/Mango/Ultra today actually. The accusation that I've only sided against Purple for example because... how do we know any of these aren't Blue? If Ultra is Indie then his defence angle doesn't work, which means his connection to Mango doesn't mean that they're all Purple. And most seem to think Ultra is Indie, but seem to just... know that Mango is Purple somehow. Would love to know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.