Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think I was able to have something approved by fuji flower, make sure you use it on the execute post that people won't stop crying about please
the whole point about cnfirming is telling us what is supposed to happen with such ability you gifted flower..
You know I'm town because if you didn't you wouldn't keep rabbiting on about how I'm gamethrowing and not helping town
i genuinely dont read you town... i dont know youre town i literally said "IF" you are town then youre gamethrowing not sure how you cant comprehend a simple statment.

the whole point about cnfirming is telling us what is supposed to happen with such ability you gifted flower..

i genuinely dont read you town... i dont know youre town i literally said "IF" you are town then youre gamethrowing not sure how you cant comprehend a simple statment.
She will know because she will see it idiot.

I'm proving to you I didn't kill adam which is the whole reason you've been on my nuts since I repped in

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
She will know because she will see it idiot.

I'm proving to you I didn't kill adam which is the whole reason you've been on my nuts since I repped in
you ended the cycle early which led to adams lynch...

like did you not confirm yourself that you yourself ended the cycle early based off Flower and you sayign she was going to extend it?

is that not the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.