Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Pretty sure a Townie killed Melkor just know because he wanted to hit Cal and didn't read.
sounds about right, in fact half of the town deaths r probably caused by town. we deserve to lose, vigs gone to wrong players, happens

vigs need to go to thread campers or we lose

Zemmi

GodMommie
It was because of the Ratchet and Nat situation. Ratchets kill failed on her and I felt like Emil, who I don't trust at all was defending her. And I believed I could get around her defenses. In retrospect I wish I would've just killed Emil, but tbh that would of just made me suspect Nat more when Emil flipped scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its not even that, i mean im sorry vigs im not flaming u

but understand from my perspective i am a literal vanilla in weebs

so uhh

least i cud do in anotehr game wud be to thread camp and roleblock the scum for you or disable their protections

but u on ur own here kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was because of the Ratchet and Nat situation. Ratchets kill failed on her and I felt like Emil, who I don't trust at all was defending her. And I believed I could get around her defenses. In retrospect I wish I would've just killed Emil, but tbh that would of just made me suspect Nat more when Emil flipped scum.
no it'll just make u sillier wen i flip town, do u not fken learn bruh

u shud shoot tac, cal, ultra etc..

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Hybrid form was activated
Thunder Bagua was used on ???
Three Worlds Ragnarock was used to kill @Lord Melkor / Spray Paint
lol damn i couldnt even gain a killshot from Blue when he died ut someone was able to grab 3 abilities eh....

unless super delayed
Using another scientific discovery now to entrap you in the game
damn you can jut spam those abilities or whats the catch?
What's the point of saying this tho. We know that f*** can't be trusted. We just play along because there is just no way to deal with all those Anti Town. M
@Indigo why dont you ever say anything to flower when she insults others?

Status
Not open for further replies.