Status
Not open for further replies.
just poe bro, who else to put instead of u? kiku/lanji/AM?
What do you think of your spellbook holder at this point? They've still only seemed to use one of your abilities this whole game.

And what did that "Zaker" in the Kaido writeup do anyway? From what you were saying (trying to get Michelle to use some specific abilities) you at least seem to know what your abilities are even if you can't use them yourself.

I tried to use an ability I copied from the Homura role called Deja Vu which would let me see the next five actions and cancel one of them. Didn't work for some reason.

@Flower apparently I can't kill Ultra.
Even with their passives down??? That is some BS :catcry:

well I protected xenos5 in the night phase. Most of other abilities besides the amp one shot come across as very situational to fully make use of the abilities
Thank you :owo: . Since you still have the Amp i'll tell you what I wanted to have amped earlier. I've got a Flavor cop I copied from Charlie's role called "Person of Interest". I can only use it as a oneshot but if he could use it two times on the same person to learn their flavor and then an ability of theirs with "Further Inquiry". I can only use it at night, but If you Amp it for me I can use "Further Inquiry" and learn their flavor and one of their abilities in one go.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What do you think of your spellbook holder at this point? They've still only seemed to use one of your abilities this whole game.

And what did that "Zaker" in the Kaido writeup do anyway? From what you were saying (trying to get Michelle to use some specific abilities) you at least seem to know what your abilities are even if you can't use them yourself.

I tried to use an ability I copied from the Homura role called Deja Vu which would let me see the next five actions and cancel one of them. Didn't work for some reason.

Even with their passives down??? That is some BS :catcry:

Thank you :owo: . Since you still have the Amp i'll tell you what I wanted to have amped earlier. I've got a Flavor cop I copied from Charlie's role called "Person of Interest". I can only use it as a oneshot but if he could use it two times on the same person to learn their flavor and then an ability of theirs with "Further Inquiry". I can only use it at night, but If you Amp it for me I can use "Further Inquiry" and learn their flavor and one of their abilities in one go.
I am not sure it even hit him tbh. Because he claimed that everything that targets him hits someone else. That was my fear when I sent the shot it would hit someone else. I think other people even said there stuff sent to him went somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.