Spoilers just out thanks to @NikaInParis
- Akainu is one of the 5 okama masters superior to Ivankov's style
- Kurouma is the user of the Entelodon ancient zoan, he's eating some captured pirates in his zoan form
- Akainu calls Koby ma belle (looking down on him another translation is "bitchboy")
You can add this as well:
- Akainu holds the secret 100th recipe from Kamabaka kingdom
- The recipe is the secret behind his enormous power and not even Ivankov knows what it is about

Candyboy vs bitchboy confirmed?:shocked:

Nah he triggered Mother Flame by accident and melted everyone on Egghead that isn't a logia or immortal :josad:
I would find it kind of funny if Saturn got killed because of the Mother Flame, most thought he would die during his battle with Luffy and Bonney, while others thought he was going to get killed by Kizaru.

But nope it was the Mother Flame lol.

Personally I highly doubt he got killed, he might not even be in this upcoming chapter.

I would find it kind of funny if Saturn got killed because of the Mother Flame, most thought he would die during his battle with Luffy and Bonney, while others thought he was going to get killed by Kizaru.

But nope it was the Mother Flame lol.

Personally I highly doubt he got killed, he might not even be in this upcoming chapter.
I don't think he died but it's possible something happened wigth Mother Flame. It's the One PIece equivalent of the Atom and I thought of this when I saw the gif of someome melting

Nah he triggered Mother Flame by accident and melted everyone on Egghead that isn't a logia or immortal :josad:
Goimg to be funny meme if Saturn does it

Saturn see the button say “DON’T NOT TOUCH OR YOU WILL SUFFER AND DEATH TO ALL !”

Saturn : Nah whwt could possibly go wrong by pressing this button.

Mother flame kill everyone except kizaru .
The biggest plot twist 4 gorosei are saved by luffy and joy boy haki from Saturn stupidity.

- The brain uses the mother flame as a weapo to rhose Vegaounk hates
- Among those people are the Gorosei
- Saturn gets entrapped by Seastone energy and sent to the mother flame where he burns eternally until there's nothing left of him, Mother flame runs
- Narraror announces Saturn's mysterious disappearance. Other Gorosei feel fear for the first time through telepathic communications they see Saturn burning to his last cell
- Dragon appears in this chapter